None-Ethiopian Applicants from Africa countries are invited! Female applicants are highly encouraged)
(Applicants from Ethiopia are not eligible for this round, we will have another announcement in the near future)
Vacant Position: DOCTORATE DEGREE SEEKING
- Passport or National ID
- English Proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or GRE)
- Bachelor and Master certificates together with their Transcript of Records.
- At most 4-page Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- 2 Reference letters: One of the reference letters must be from your Master supervisor
- ESIMSAD Research project proposal. You must use the template found in the Downloads section, at the top right of this webpage (ESIMSAD web page)
- Previous Intra-Africa/ACP Award Declaration.
- Language certificates. These are mandatory
- Disadvantaged group supporting documents. These are mandatory only if you state to belong to a disadvantaged group
- All other documents you consider useful to evaluate your profile
deadline: Feb. 28